Wednesday 25 June 2014

And work starts - Tuesday and Wednesday

The view from the van on the drive to BYU from Sundance - tuesday morning.
After our orientation and planning day  yesterday we are now truly feeling the clock count down to our exhibition on Saturday. everyone is either on a Mac, in the print store shop looking at possible materials, or asking me twenty questions about how to produce their idea. I also have to make  my own book so I have to carve out some time for myself.
Our group are quite focused and I have no worries about their ability to do the best they can. There is a really good atmosphere in our base room which we have made our own and there are BYU students working alongside us too.
The Base Room.......
...........in full operation.

Sarah and I find some peace and quite in our own room next door....


......and I try to figure out how to use all these photographs!


Sarah's monoprints get underway

Sue is preparing her relief prints for her Turkish map forms

Clare has begun to print her panoramic collagraph of the Yellowstone geysers

No comments:

Post a Comment